Summeripe Plum-Plumcot-Nectarine Chutney
Spread Summeripe Plum-Pluot-Nectarine Chutney on grilled pork or chicken or use it to update your favorite arugula salad for the perfect stone fruit culinary creation!
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 1
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 0g
Monounsaturated Fat 0g
Total Carbohydrates 7g
Dietary Fiber 2g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 1 Summeripe Nectarine
- 1 Summeripe Plum
- 1 Summeripe Plumcot
- 2 Tablespoons shallots, minced
- 4 Tablespoons agave nectar
- 2 Fresh sage leaves, minced
- 2 Tablespoons sherry vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons sherry cooking wine
- 1/2 Teaspoon Amchoor powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon kosher salt
- Peel the skin from the nectarine, plum and plumcot.
- Cut the fruit in small chunks and discard the skin and pits.
- Combine the fruit chunks with the remaining ingredients in a saucepan.
- Bring to a boil then reduce the heat and cook uncovered, stirring occasionally, until the chutney is thick and glossy, about 20 minutes.
- Remove from the heat. Spoon the chutney into a jar.
Mountain View Fruit https://mountainviewfruit.com/