Enjoy this classic cocktail with Summeripe Yellow Peaches
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 16
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 2g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 1g
Monounsaturated Fat 1g
Total Carbohydrates 92g
Dietary Fiber 11g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 5 very ripe Summeripe Yellow Peaches
- 1 oz simple syrup
- 4 oz prosecco or champagne
- Peel and slice Summeripe Yellow Peaches and blend in blender until smooth. Strain through a fine mesh strainer and refrigerate until cold.
- Mix 2 oz of peach puree and 1 oz simple syrup and pour into a champagne glass.
- Gently pour prosecco or champagne on top of the peach puree mixture. Leave peach puree undisturbed at the bottom of the glass until ready to serve.
- Just before serving, mix the peach puree and prosecco well and enjoy responsibly!
For the Simple Syrup
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 cups water
- In a small sauce pan, dissolve sugar into water over low heat, stirring occasionally
- Once sugar is completely dissolved, remove from heat and place liquid into a jar with a lid and cool in the refrigerator for at least 2-3 hours, cooling overnight is best
Mountain View Fruit https://mountainviewfruit.com/