"Easy as Pie" Peach Pie
Summeripe's most simple recipe ever! Never has it been so simple to bake a homemade peach (or other stonefruit) pie to share with family and friends. Only 6 simple ingredients is all it takes to create this delicious "Easy as Pie" Peach Pie. Little effort, HUGE reward!
1 hr 20 min
1 hr 20 min
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 80
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 9g
Saturated Fat 3g
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 2g
Monounsaturated Fat 3g
Total Carbohydrates 41g
Dietary Fiber 2g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 5-8 yellow peaches, peel and slice
- 1 package frozen pie crust
- 1 egg, whisked (optional)
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/3 cup flour
- 2 Tbsp salted butter
- 2 or 3 pinches cinnamon
- Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Thaw pie crust according to pie crust instructions.
- Place sliced peaches into large bowl, add in brown sugar, flour, and cinnamon.
- Stir until peach slices are coated.
- Fill bottom pie crust with coated peaches.
- Cut butter into 4-6 slices, place on top of coated peaches.
- Place upper pie crust on top according to package instructions.
- Brush upper pie crust with a small amount of the whisked egg (optional).
- Bake pie at 375 degrees for 1 hour.
- Helpful Hints: Use enough sliced peaches to fill the bottom pie crust above the tin.
Mountain View Fruit Sales http://mountainviewfruit.com/